Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for supporting students, the University of Waterloo is providing Brian Hendley Entrance Scholarship. The programme is open to both domestic and international students for the session 2021/2022.
The purpose of the scholarship is awarding $3,000 to an excellent student entering year one of any program in the Faculty of Arts at the University of Waterloo.
Golden chance for international students to get educational fund in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1959, the University of Waterloo is most famous for its cooperative education programs. It provides opportunities to grow your career through leadership training, and organizational development workshops.
Why study at the University of Waterloo? At this university, students can take advantage of confidential career advisement and coaching through their employee career advisors. It offers academic programs administered by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Waterloo
- Department: Faculty of Arts
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject in the Faculty of Arts (excluding Accounting and Financial Management).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Students will be selected on the basis of academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must have take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Waterloo. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Students will receive a scholarship of $3,000 for an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Waterloo in Canada.