Ansbach University of Applied Sciences is very pleased to announce the Semester Grants for International Students in Germany to provide them with financial support. The grant has been established for the academic year 2023-2024.
All international students are welcome to apply for this grant given that they are advanced full-time students with very good academic performance. Bachelor’s and master’s degree programs can be covered under this grant.
This is a golden chance to fund your education in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The Ansbach University of Applied Sciences is a university of applied sciences in Ansbach, Bavaria, Germany founded in 1996. It holds the 249th rank among national universities. Ansbach is a public corporation with the right to self-administration.
Why choose to study at Ansbach University of Applied Sciences? Ansbach University of Applied Sciences proves to be very friendly to international as well as domestic students due to providing services like housing that ensure students get beautiful, inexpensive apartments in Ansbach and the surrounding areas, and career service that supports students and graduates up to their entry into their first employment.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant close on 1st August 2023.
- University or Organization: Ansbach University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor and Master degree programmes taught at Ansbach can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time students with very good academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply directly via the applicant portal of the university. The scholarship applications must be submitted on this link.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcript of Records
- Copies of your passport and residence permit
- Curriculum vitae / CV
- Enrolment certificate
- Proof of income (must be below 853 Euro)
- Copy of the work contract in case of employment
- Admission Requirements: Students must have qualifications relevant to the programme they are applying for and must meet all requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements of the university. Selective German and English language test scores are accepted.
The selected international candidates will be provided grants to cover their costs of studying at Ansbach.