The University of Bayreuth is honored to announce the commencement of the Short Term Grants for research students to promote excellent research. The grants will be awarded in Germany for the academic year 2022-2023.
These short-term grants, which will be refunded up to a maximum of 3,500 €, are offered to research students at the University of Bayreuth. Applicants from all fields of study in research are eligible to apply for this grant.
This scholarship will help you pursue a research degree by providing you with 3,500€.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1975, the University of Bayreuth is a public research university that focuses on furthering interdisciplinary research and science as well as profile creation and the development of interdisciplinary subjects. It is ranked 36th among the top-ranking institutions in Germany.
Why choose to study at the University of Bayreuth? The University of Bayreuth is centrally located making it a hotspot for international students. The communicative campus brings together scientific exchange profits from a wide variety of disciplines which is why the University of Bayreuth has been able to celebrate so many awards and honors for its scholarly accomplishments. It also offers its students and researchers a wealth of cultural and artistic attractions.
Application Deadline: 28th April 2022 is the last day for interested candidates to submit their applications.
- University or Organization: University of Bayreuth
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: 3,500 €
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities, foreign and home countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply to undertake research study programmes at the University of Bayreuth.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have completed their PhD.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply via the university portal. The application form for the grant must be filled out separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A concise outline of research plans jointly signed by applicant and host(s) incl. a preliminary schedule regarding the candidate’s projected to stay at the University of Bayreuth (max. 2 pages)
- CV in tabular form (max. 3 pages)
- List of publications of the applicant (covering last 10 years only, highlighting the 5 most relevant publications for the project; max. 2
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a PhD degree in relevance to their applied research programme at Bayreuth.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The selected research degree candidates will be rewarded a short-term grant worth 3,500€ that will e refunded of travel and reimbursement expenses during their study at the University of Bayreuth.