KDI School Of Public Policy And Management is delighted to announce the Seoul G20 Global Leaders Fellowships in South Korea.
There are a limited number of awards available for students who want to undertake the fellowship programme at the school.
Get a full tuition waiver, monthly stipend, and round-trip airfare to study at KDI School of Public Policy and Management.
User Review( votes)
The KDI School of Public Policy and Management is a government-run graduate school in the South Korean city of Sejong. It is a member of the National Research Council for Economics, Humanities, and Social Sciences and is affiliated with the Korea Development Institute. KDI School is Asia’s sixth best think tank, the world’s 22nd, and the world’s 8th best-affiliated think tank.
Why study at the KDI School of Public Policy and Management? KDI School offers a dynamic and vibrant educational programme that draws international students. It houses international faculty from the world’s best universities. KDI also provides its students with a variety of learning opportunities.
Application Deadline: Open.
- University or Organization: KDI School Of Public Policy And Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: Full tuition waiver, monthly stipend, and round-trip airfare
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- must be currently employed at the division head level (or) over 6 years of working experience in the public sector.
- From G20 Countries
- must have at least 1 year of working experience in the public sector(internship, fellowship, employment, etc) (or) study/research experience in fields related to Korea (studies) will have more preference for selection.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must complete their admission application on the online application portal of the school. Applicants must complete and are strongly recommended to submit an online application for Seoul G20 Global Leaders Fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: Submit all the required documents including an employment verification letter demonstrating the eligibility as guided in KDIS.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor‡s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
KDI School Of Public Policy And Management will provide the full tuition waiver, monthly stipend, and round-trip airfare in South Korea.