The University of Melbourne is offering the Shakespeare Scholarship for outstanding candidates. This bursary is awarded to the student who submits the best essay on the subject of Shakespeare.
The program is open for candidates from all over the world who will commence in the bachelor’s degree program at the university for the session 2022/2023.
Nice opportunity for both home & international students to study in Australia.
User Review( vote)
The University of Melbourne offers high-quality education at affordable tuition fee with degrees. The course and programs of the university are organized through traditional lectures, combined with workshops, group work, assignments, and projects.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? The university provides a complete study experience based on innovation and forward-thinking for the candidates. They will be surrounded by a large multicultural environment, both in classrooms, as well as in society.
Application Deadline: January 17, 2022
- University: The University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Up to $3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and International students are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of Language, literature, and cultural studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be enrolled in the course for the degree of Bachelor of Arts AND
- be undertaking a Second, Third, or Fourth Year English and Theatre Studies subject OR
- have qualified not more than one year previously for the degree of Bachelor of Arts (ordinary degree) with a major in English and Theatre Studies
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Eligible aspirants can register their interest in this education award by taking admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being accepted, they can apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You may need to upload/submit attachments to support your application. This is very simple but requires you to have the documents saved on your computer, or on a storage device and including a 4000 to 5000-word essay on Shakespeare.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a high school certificate with a good academic record for taking admission in the University of Melbourne.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
Benefits: The University of Melbourne will provide the award amount of up to $3,000 to the winning candidates.