The SOAS University of London is earnestly awaiting applications from all deserving students for its Shapoorji Pallonji international awards program in the UK.
Beneficial offer for international students to study at SOAS University of London in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1916, SOAS University of London is the leading Higher Education institution in Europe. It is fortunate to have outstanding facilities, both scholarly and practical.
Why at SOAS, University of London? At SOAS University of London, students can get an international study environment, where they will have many opportunities to experience different cultures, make new friends and network for the future.
Application Deadline: April 2, 2020
- University: SOAS University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and Doctoral
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU and Overseas students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU and overseas applicants can join this program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any one of these eligible programmes One-year full-time MA Religions of Asia and Africa pathway: ‘Zoroastrianism’, starting in 2020-21, two-year part-time MA Religions of Asia and Africa pathway: ‘Zoroastrianism’, starting in 2020-21, and Full-time MPhil PhD (new admissions only, starting in September 2020) in the following subject areas:(i) Zoroastrianism, both ancient and modern (ii) Zoroastrianism with Avestan, Pahlavi, Persian or Gujarati languages.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants for the MA Scholarships must possess or expect to be awarded a First Class Honours Degree or equivalent. Applicants with a non-UK masters degree must be in the top rank as evidenced by references and transcripts. Applicants with a 2.1 may also apply but will not be given preference.
- Applicants for the MPhil/PhD Positionsmust possess or expect to be awarded a masters degree with a mark of Distinction from a UK university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this studentship then you must have to submit an online application for admission in the master’s degree or research degree at SOAS. Thereafter, applicants should apply through the given application form. Please follow this link to apply for a Master’s programme and apply for a Research programme.
- Supporting Documents: A complete application for admission includes transcripts, an explanation of the grading system for any degrees obtained outside of the UK, two references, CV, research proposal. These documents must be submitted with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS as soon as possible but no later than 1 June 2020. If your offer is conditional on English, please arrange your English test and ensure you meet the English requirements as soon as possible.
The university will provide a contribution to fees and living costs calibrated according to merit and availability of funds.