Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the AHC International Doctoral Scholarships. This is a fully-funded research program offered by the University of Leeds.
There are two AHC Doctoral Scholarships available for students from all around the world for postgraduate research for 3 years full-time or 5 years part-time study.
Beneficial offer for international students to get fund for doctoral study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Why at the University of Leeds? While studying at this study, students will discover new passions and learn invaluable skills that will set for a bright future. The university provides a supportive environment allows their students to communicate easily with academic staff and other students.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
- University: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from UK, EU and International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research study in the following Schools – Design; English; Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies; History; Languages, Cultures and Societies; Media and Communications; Music; Performance and Cultural Industries and Philosophy, Religion and History of Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should normally have at least a first-class or an upper second class British Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline.
- Applicants who are uncertain about the requirements for a particular research degree are advised to contact the School or Graduate School prior to making an application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this application, you should first apply for a place on the PhD programme at Leeds University. After that, you should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a copy of your degree certificate, transcript, or a partial transcript if you’re still studying, personal statement, two academic references, an up-to-date CV, letter of sponsorship, if you need one.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in a research program, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The minimum English language entry requirement for research postgraduate research study in any of the Schools in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Cultures are an IELTS of 6.5 overall with at least 6.0 in each component (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalent. The test must be dated within two years of the start date of the course in order to be valid.
The university will provide full fees and a maintenance grant (£15,009 in Session 2019/20) to the successful candidates.