Applications are open for study abroad grants funded by the Sheffield Hallam University in the UK. The grant is open to the applicants who must be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student.
The studentships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for a diploma or certificate courses.
User Review( votes)
Sheffield Hallam University is a public university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. This is a university physically and educationally at the heart of its city and region.
Why at the Sheffield Hallam University- The University gives shape to the futures of its students, whatever they choose to do, prepare them and build knowledge that provides practical solutions to real-world challenges.
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- University or Organization: The Sheffield Hallam University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: The grant is open for Study Abroad international certificate or international diploma course
- Award: A half fee waiver (50% discount)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International or European Union (non-UK)
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International or European Union (non-UK) students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To participate in this application , you must be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student who has achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course.
- The applicants must have accepted an offer for a Study Abroad international certificate or international diploma course at Sheffield Hallam University and be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdE93HFel7Bcrj3hCAYbOaqiOwgZEkgQbw7pVdQsy_tjxuCYQ/closedform
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, you must Send your academic transcripts to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have accepted an offer for a Study Abroad international certificate or international diploma course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Language Requirement: English
The university will provide a half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for the diploma or certificate courses.