Sheffield Hallam University is now accepting applications for the Transform Together funding for courses starting in September 2020.
The program is open exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2020. The Awards will be awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement.
An exceptional choice to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) is the 11th largest university in the UK with 708 courses. SHU has 30 research centres and it is divided into four faculties: as STA, SSH, HWB, and SBS.
Why at Sheffield Hallam University? At SHU, all their courses have work experience opportunities embedded in each year of study. 94% of their students are in work or further study 6 months after graduating.
To be eligible to apply for one of these endowments you must
- be an international or a European Union (non-UK), fee-paying student
- (postgraduate only) – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course
- (undergraduate only) – must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
- be fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require
How to Apply
To apply for a Transform Together funding for September 2020, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam
- application form
- Send your academic transcripts to [email protected]
The SHU will provide a half fee waiver (50% discount) for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you will have to successfully complete each year of the study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020