Shell Oil Company offers $5,000 annual scholarships through the Shell Oil Company Technical program. These are awarded in a specific technical field of study at certain colleges.
These are available to students pursuing an undergraduate degree in a specific technical field of study at certain colleges.
Fabulous Scholarships for Undergraduate Students.
User Review( votes)
Shell is a leading oil and gas producer in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico, a recognized pioneer in oil and gas exploration and production technology and one of America’s leading oil and natural gas producers, gasoline and natural gas marketers and petrochemical manufacturers.
To qualify a student must:
- Candidates must be enrolled as a freshman, sophomore, or junior for the current academic year.
- Candidates must be enrolled full-time students in the year of the scholarship award.
- Candidates must be enrolled in one of the specified institutions for the year of the scholarship award. Transfers between Shell-approved institutions are permitted during the year of the scholarship award.
- Candidates must have a minimum 3.20 cumulative GPA (will not be rounded) on a 4.0 scale, which must be maintained throughout any participation in the scholarship program.
- Candidates must major in one of the following disciplines: geology, geophysics or physics; chemical, civil, electrical, environmental, mechanical, petroleum, geological, or geophysical engineering.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must apply online at www.shell.us/careers and upload his/her latest resume and unofficial transcript.
- Candidates must successfully complete a Careers application and online assessment to be considered for a scholarship.
- Assessment results are valid for 12 months.
- If a candidate has applied in the past, the candidate must wait at least 365 days before re-applying or the application may be automatically regretted.
- Candidates must fully fill out an online questionnaire at https://wdies.com/scholarship/questionnaires/index and upload his/her latest resume and unofficial transcript
Shell Oil Company offers $5,000 annual through the Shell Oil Company Technical program to applicants pursuing an undergraduate degree in a specific technical field of study at certain colleges. The award can be used to pay for tuition and/or school expenses.
Application Deadline: December 15.