The opportunity is available for outstanding participants of any nationality and aims to support their education expenses at any university or college or vocational/trade school.
Excellent opportunity to take part in the Photography competition from anywhere in the world.
User Review( votes)
ShootSearcher is an organization which participates in many affiliate programs, such as amazon, aliexpress, etc and obtains a commission through purchases made via its links.
Why at this educational program? Through this educational opportunity, the participants will have the chance to enhance their photography skills and create a good value for this field in the world. It will also provide some amount to cover your study expenses.
- University or Organization: ShootSearcher
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- Application Deadline: September 20, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Participants of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any degree level course at any university, college, or vocational/trade school.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates from the Art and photography field are desirable.
How to Apply
To Apply: Interested participants can grab this opportunity by submitting the sub details to [email protected]
All documents should be submitted in PDF form and include-
- Your full name, telephone number and mailing address
- Name of the school or university you attend
- Area of study
- Scan of the student ID
- A written essay with more than 1000 words which covers the following topics-
- The application and influence of photography in human life.
- The effects of camera, tripod, lens and other equipment on photography.
- The relationship between camera and photography, optics, science, and technology.
- The differences and similarities between photography and videography in modern life.
Benefits: The educational award has a value of $2,000 which will be sent via check, PayPal, or other means to the recipient or University and spent on tuition fees and supplies.