The Beacon Equity Trust is offering the Beacon Scholarships for aspirants who dream to pursue their studies at a reputable university in the United Kingdom.
A great pleasure to study in the UK with 1/3 of annual undergraduate tuition fees and living costs discount.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2009, the Beacon Equity Trust is an educational charity whose aim is to support the operation of The Beacon Scholarship.
Why should study in the UK with this educational opportunity? With the help of this educational bursary, the candidates will get a little support towards their studies at a UK university. At UK universities, the participants have great teaching excellence and teaching support for building a bright future.
- University or Organization: The Beacon Equity Trust
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Cover the cost of tuition fee and living expenses
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 6
- Nationality: International
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field at any Beacon partner university in the UK.
- Admissible Criteria: The participant must have held a position of responsibility in their school or failing that provide some evidence of confidence amongst peers.
- You must be a student of the Beacon recognized schools.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being eligible to this position, the participants have to register themselves for studying a bachelor’s degree program at a Beacon partner university.
- Once the candidate has an offer for entry into a Beacon Partner University, they will be invited to complete a full Beacon application Form and Financial Disclosure which will be sent to them.
- Admission Requirements: Each university has a different requirement, so you need to check out the entry requirements of the university in which you are going to apply.
- Language Requirement: For studying in the UK, it is required to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: Each School and University Partner will contribute 1/3 of annual undergraduate tuition fees and living costs.