Ministry of Education offers SIA Youth funding for Indian students for Pre-University studies in selected Singapore Junior Colleges. The program will be awarded for Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’ (GCE ‘A’) Level (or equivalent) certificate.
The award is for 2 years of Pre-University studies in selected Singapore Junior Colleges and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
Fantastic SIA Youth funding for Indian Students.
User Review( votes)
The Ministry of Education (MOE) formulates and implements education policies on education structure, curriculum, pedagogy, and assessment.
Application Deadline: Closed
- The is awarded for General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’ (GCE ‘A’) Level (or equivalent) certificate.
- Students from India can apply for this SIA Youth Scholarship.
- Possess outstanding academic track record (at least an average of 85% / minimum ‘A’ with English as the first language in the Standard 10 State/National examinations)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are to apply online using the online application system. Each applicant should submit only ONE application only. If you encounter difficulties during your online application, you may contact the Customer Service Centre at +65 6872 2220.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants are to send certified/endorsed copies of the Birth Certificate; Identity Card / Passport (if any); and Final Examination Result Slips for the last two years (Standard 9 final examinations and Standard 10 State/National Board examinations) directly to the Singapore Ministry of Education.
- The documents should arrive before the closing date. The translated documents must be accompanied by a photocopy of the original documents.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have the previous degree program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must possess outstanding academic track record (at least an average of 85% / minimum ‘A’ with English as the first language in the Standard 10 State/National examinations).
It includes an annual allowance of S$2,400 with hostel accommodation, settling-in allowance of S$500 (once only), return economy class air passage, coverage of school fees (excluding miscellaneous fees), coverage of GCE ‘A’ Level examination fees (once only), subsidized medical benefits and accident insurance cover.