The Chalmers University of Technology is offering the Sievert Larsson Masters Scholarships for brilliant students in Sweden.
The scholarships are annually to Thai students who aim to study on a Master’s programme at the Chalmers University of Technology. The scholarship is your chance to hone your skills with a world-class Master’s Degree from Chalmers.
A valuable program for Thai students in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
Students with a completed or soon-to-be completed (during spring semester 2016) Bachelor’s Degree (equivalent to a Swedish Kandidatexamen) with a minimum grade of 3.0 (CGPA) from a prestigious Thai University.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 16 January 2023.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a master’s degree at the Chalmers University of Technology.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the Chalmers University of Technology.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Thai students
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Thai students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Citizens of Thailand
- Students with a completed or soon to be completed Bachelor’s Degree (equivalent to a Swedish Kandidatexamen) with a minimum grade of 3.0 (CGPA) from a prestigious Thai University.
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university. After that, you have to fill the award application form.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Version 1: Full tuition fee waiver (covers 100% of the tuition fees) during the 2-year programme (4 semesters).
- Version 2: Full tuition fee waiver (covers 100% of the tuition fees) and 230 000 SEK for costs of living during the 2-year programme (4 semesters).