Do you want to get an undergraduate degree as an international student in the United States? In order to help you, the School of Visual Arts is granting the Silas H. Rhodes Merit Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024.
The study program is designed for domestic and international students who want to apply for a full-time undergraduate degree program at the School. The scholarships are awarded strictly on merit and recognize the creative and academic achievements of applicants.
Silas H. Rhodes Merit Scholarships
Golden option for international students who want to study in the School of Visual Arts.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1947, the School of Visual Arts New York City is a design college located in Manhattan, New York. It has three non-degree-granting undergraduate departments as well as graduate departments.
Why study at the School of Visual Arts in New York City? By taking part in SVA, students have equal access to educational programs and the opportunity to participate fully in all aspects of campus life. Here candidates will learn study skills, communication skills, self-advocacy skills, and socialization skills.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2023, for Freshman Fall 2023 Scholarship
- University: The School of Visual Arts New York City
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $12,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for overseas students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The undergraduate scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants from the United States and abroad are eligible
- Applicants for a full-time undergraduate student at the School.
- Demonstrate academic excellence with a GPA of at least 3.0/4.0.
- Applicants must have an impressive portfolio.
How to Apply
To be considered for a scholarship, you must apply for admission and submit all admissions materials (including a digital portfolio uploaded to SlideRoom).
- How to Apply: There is no separate application for the award. If applicants submit all materials by the specified deadline and have a minimum 3.0 GPA, their application will be automatically reviewed for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Admissions materials include a digital portfolio on CD-R or uploaded to sva.slideroom.com.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 is required for scholarship eligibility.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The educational program will provide the award amount of $12,500 each year, or $50,000 over four years at SVA.