At Tilburg School of Economics and Management is delighted to announce its Tuition Fees and international awards Research Master in Economics. These awards are Koopmans Scholarship, CentER Scholarship, and Excellence Scholarship.
Golden chance for international students who want to study in Tilburg University.
User Review( votes)
Tilburg University has a culture of cooperation and co-creation, at local, regional, national and international levels. They invest in education that meets the expectations of the new generation of students as well as meeting the demands of the job market.
Why at Tilburg University? The university is seeking the connection between the various disciplines in order to find solutions for the major issues that we as a society face. They will be well-equipped to further develop their talents, increase their knowledge, and contribute to society.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2020
University or Organization: Tilburg University
Course Level: Bachelor, Research Master Degree
Award: €2,500-€ 12,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
The award can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International Students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Bachelor’s, Research Master Degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- For Koopmans Scholarship: Non-EEA students are eligible to apply. Students joining the program in the first or second year of the Research Master are eligible for these endowments.
- For CentER Scholarship: Students joining the program in the first or second year of the Research Master are eligible for these endowments.
- For Excellence Scholarship: Excellent students with a bachelor’s degree in Tilburg University can apply for an ‘Excellence Scholarship’. This scholarship is ONLY available for fulltime students with a bachelor’s degree from Tilburg University. The scholarship must be used for a Master’s program abroad or a Research Master at Tilburg University. At least 45 ECTS of this program must be obtained.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you will be automatically considered for this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, you need to submit a previous transcript for applying for this grant.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted in the degree program, claimants are required to meet the entry requirementsof the university.
- Language Requirements: All students must have to meet the English language requirementsof the university.
- For Koopmans Scholarship: A full Koopmans scholarship of € 12,000 net per year is available for several excellent students. financial aid positions will be awarded based on academic merit and always include a tuition waiver for non-EEA students.
- For CentER Scholarship: A CentER scholarship of € 6,200 per year is available for excellent students. financial aid positions will be awarded based on academic merit and always include a tuition waiver for non-EEA students.
- For Excellence Scholarship: The grant is a grant of €2,500 plus €5,000 max. in case of a Master’s program abroad (depends on the fee abroad).