This scholarship is granted to international students with exemplary academic results and covers the minimum period required to complete the full course of study, as stipulated by the programme.
Grab the wonderful opportunity and get financial assistance in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) is registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE) under the Enhanced Registration Framework (ERF), as set out under the Private Education Act and the Private Education Regulations.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Course Level: Fellowships are available for pursuing diploma programmes.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
List of Subjects: Accounting, Banking & Finance, International Business and Management Studies
- Awards: This scholarship is granted to international students with exemplary academic results and covers the minimum period required to complete the full course of study, as stipulated by the programme. The support includes course fees only (in Singapore dollars).
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Entrance Requirements: In order to apply for a scholarship, applicants must follow the given criteria:
- New international students pursuing Diploma programmes awarded by SIM at SIM GE.
- Outstanding academic results in high school or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply: Applicants should apply by post.
The required components for a complete application packet are as follows:-
- Educational certificates (e.g. ‘O’ and ‘A’ level certificates, diplomas, exam transcripts, etc). Translated and notarized copies are required if documents are not in English. By the application closing date, the student must have attained the minimum qualification required for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: NRIC or FIN/passport (for international applicants).
- Passport-sized photograph: Applicant’s photo must be taken in the last 3 months. It is to be in JPEG format, 400 by 514 pixels, and file size of around 60KB.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the academic and English Language requirements for the programme.