Flinders University is inviting applicants for the Sir Eric Neal Scholarship for the academic year 2017-18. The eligible applicant must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to regional and rural undergraduate students undertaking an engineering degree at Flinders University.
Great offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Flinders University is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. Founded in 1966, it was named in honour of navigator Matthew Flinders, who explored and surveyed the South Australian coastline in the early 19th century.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of engineering.
- Scholarship Award: Subject to the availability of funds, there will be one scholarship awarded annually to the value of $2,500 per year for up to four years.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia; and
- Normally reside in South Australia and outside of the Adelaide metropolitan area; and
- Be enrolled full-time at Flinders University in their first year of a Flinders University undergraduate engineering degree; and
- Be in receipt of a means-tested Commonwealth income support payment or be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be submitted online through the Flinders University Student System. Applicants will need to login and navigate to the My Scholarships tab to submit an application. The application form for this scholarship is called “Sir Eric Neal Scholarships”, or you can search for it by the keywords “sir eric”. Read the how-to apply page and ensure all of your personal details are up-to-date in the Student System as you will be assessed using this information.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Application Deadline: Closed