Sister Cities International Student’s Scholarship is open that provided by East Tennessee State University. This scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduates international students those are under the F-1 status.
The mission of this application is to promote peace through mutual respect, understanding, and cooperation,” and to generate scholarships for deserving international students enrolled at ETSU.
User Review( votes)
A selection committee appointed by International Programs and Services will award the scholarship. The committee shall decide the Number of Awards and the value of each, depending on available funds.
- Applications Deadline: March 1, 2021
- Course Level: The studentships are available to undergraduate and graduate coursework students.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Award: Will vary depending on availability of funds but no higher than $500 per award.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Number of opportunities are available
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from all nationalities are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Undergraduate and Graduate International students under the F-1 status
- Must have completed at least one semester of study at ETSU, at time of application
- Must have a minimum ETSU grade point average (GPA)
- 3.0 undergraduate
- 3.5 graduate
- Enrolled full time
This scholarship will vary depending on the availability of funds but at least 1 per year. Awards are non-renewable.
How to Apply: Students apply to this application application form through the given link: https://etsupws.etsu.edu/DynamicForms?targetURL=https://dynamicforms.ngwebsolutions.com/Submit/Form/Start/23fd4ea6-bde4-4017-bd05-fc037c9ec216#_ga=2.7295858.1350521446.1548702322-1786652753.1548702322