Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Meridian Full-tuition International Scholarship at the Southern Illinois University Edwardsville and support your study in the USA.
This is a golden opportunity funding program intends to support international students to undertake an undergraduate degree program at the university.
International students will receive the award amount of full tuition, fees, room and board.
User Review( votes)
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville is a globally recognised university that offers students a high-quality, cost-effective education that prepares them for successful jobs and meaningful lives in a changing world.
Why would like to study at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville? SIUE offers a wide range of online degrees, programs, and courses to assist you in achieving your educational objectives. Here, students will find everything they need to expand their learning beyond the classroom. SIUE gives the opportunity for the scholar in you to pursue a degree in a lively learning and exploration environment.
Application Deadline: December 1
- University: Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Full tuition, fees, room and board
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Admitted freshmen will be considered with a cumulative 3.5 high school GPA (4.0 scale).
- The average profile of selected scholars: 3.92 GPA
- S. and international students are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants must take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university. After that, they can apply through the online application for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to provide the following documents with their application:
- Submit official high school transcripts
- Academic records must be originals or certified copies
- Passport copy
- Marriage certificate and spouse passport copy (only required if bringing spouse)
- Birth certificate(s) and dependent passport copy (only required if bringing dependents
- Complete the online supplemental profile form
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You must meet the English proficiency requirement
- TOEFL: 72
- IELTS: 6.0 (no component score under 5.5)
- PTE: 50
- Duolingo: 95
The Southern Illinois University Edwardsville will provide full tuition, fees, room, and board to high achieving candidates for undergraduate study.