In partnership with Raiseme, Northumbria University has started accepting applications for the Raise Micro Scholarships programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
The university will award $2,000 as a tuition fee discount to the American students that undertake an undergraduate study programme at Northumbria. High school students that have equally impressive academic and non-academic achievements are eligible.
A worthy offer for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
Formed in 1969, Northumbria University is a public university that holds a silver award in Teaching Excellence Framework. It has been ranked 351st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and fosters a vision to be a research-rich, business-focused, professional university with a global reputation for academic excellence.
Why choose to study at Northumbria University? Northumbria University is a research-rich, business-focused, professional university with a global reputation for academic excellence. It works with major employers to ensure the professional employment of its graduates. Northumbria is very supportive of its students and is ranked fourth in the UK for graduate business start-ups.
Application Deadline: 6th September 2021
- University or Organization: Northumbria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes at Northumbria are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic ability.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to Northumbria through the official university portal or UCAS.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of financial sponsorship
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are needed to have a US high school graduation report.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 54
Winners of the scholarship programme will be awarded $2,000 as a first-year tuition fee discount by Northumbria University.