With the aiming of supporting motivated and gifted students, Hochschule Furtwangen University is awarding Scholarships in Germany for the academic year 2019-2020.
The program is funded by the companies and organizations and opens for those eligible candidates who will commence in the master’s degree coursework at the university.
Fab choice for German students to get a master’s degree
User Review( votes)
The Hochschule Furtwangen University is one of Germany’s leading universities. It is recognized for its excellence in the strong practical focus through collaboration with industry. It provides a top-notch, practice-oriented and professionally recognized academic education.
Why at the Hochschule Furtwangen University? The university provides candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional. It provides varied pathways for candidate’s career advancement and professional development.
Application Deadline: October 20, 2019
- University or Organization: Hochschule Furtwangen University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: €300 monthly
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Six bursaries are available
- Nationality: German students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Germany
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be a German student and have shown themselves capable of outstanding academic and professional performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this studentship then you are recommended to take affirmation in the master’s degree coursework at the Hochschule Furtwangen University. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for this education award by sending all the required supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents: Must send the letter of motivation of maximum 2 pages in length, a CV in tabular (German) format, university entrance qualification certificate, proof of a special qualification permitting study in a particular study programme at HFU, or proof of credits taken or not taken in the form of an unadjusted transcript of records, available from the Examinations Office, or internship and employment references, or additional proof of special awards and prizes, other skills and further community involvement, and/or, further documents, which indicate your suitability for the opportunity as set down in the aims of the Germany Scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, aspirants are needed to hold their previous degree study certificates.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants need to submit a certificate that states the English language is a media of instruction in their previous degree.
Benefits: Each successful candidate will get the amount worth up to €300 monthly.