Dazzling self-funding aspirants from Germany and all over the world have a valuable opportunity to take part in the Strategic Partnership RWTH Aachen and IIT Madras International Program in Germany.
Initiated by the German Academic Exchange Service, DAAD for short, and the Indian University Grants Commission or UGC, the program is open for the PhD students to conduct research in Germany.
Wonderful opportunity for German and international students
User Review( votes)
DAAD is built upon a strong organizational structure, a worldwide network of regional offices and information centers and a team of motivated colleagues. The University Grants Commission of India provides recognition to universities in India, and disbursements of funds to such recognized universities and colleges.
Why should apply to the program? The program gives a unique opportunity for that student who wants to pursue a research career in the following fields. It provides forward-looking research topics for preserving and interpreting cultural heritage.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: DAAD or Indian UGC
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: 400,000 Euros
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: German and international students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Germany and all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: This funding is available to students, doctoral candidates, postdocs, lecturers, and staff through various measures. This includes activities such as research stays, preparatory visits, guest lectures, joint seminars and workshops, and work meetings to implement binational Master’s courses of study, e-learning and blended learning formats, industry collaborations, and joint alumni offer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this studentship then you are required to be registered as a PhD degree candidate from a recognized university. After being accepted, seekers can download the award application form and send it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the CV, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, personal statement and transcript.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers are recommended to hold their bachelor’s and master’s degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: All claimants must have to provide evidence of English language skills.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to 400,000 Euros.