The Federal Ministry for Sustainability and Tourism is offering wheel of fortune for the brilliant Austrian and international students.
The Sixtus Lanner Scholarship is available for the recognition of extraordinary achievements related to rural development.
Admirable opportunity for Austrian and international students
User Review( votes)
Ministry of Sustainability and Tourism (Austria) is responsible for the sectors of energy & mining, tourism, regional policy, and structural funds. It gained responsibility for the energy sector, mining, and tourism under the Kurz cabinet in 2018.
Why should apply to this program? Through this opportunity, candidates can develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence or practical advice and support. It helps students to work on their skills and experience.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Austria and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Training on the work program on rural development issue
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must be a very good academic performance, completed Master program/diploma program or doctoral studies in, graded master thesis/diploma thesis or dissertation, dissertation or dissertation a topic has been scientifically worked on, which deals specifically with the development of rural areas in Austria and in an international context.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this education award, claimants are prescribed to be registered as a master’s degree student at a recognized university. After being admitted, aspirants can send their applications by email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: You must have to submit the curriculum vitae, master thesis/diploma thesis or dissertation, the short version of the submitted work including research results and proof of the required study success.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants need to hold bachelor degree certificates and masters’ degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Seekers are required to meet the general requirements of English language ability.
Benefits: The grantee will get the amount worth up to 2,500 Euros.