The Disability Sport and Active Recreation Doctoral Scholarship program is one of the best valuable chances for an education which is offered by the University of Waikato.
This opportunity is available for both New Zealand and International applicants in order to pursue a postgraduate research degree program in New Zealand.
Great offer to get a postgraduate study with a stipend.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1964, the University of Waikato has a satellite campus in Tauranga. It is a comprehensive university located in New Zealand.
Why at the University of Waikato? At this university, the applicants have many opportunities to work during course. They will develop their personality and communication skills which will help them in interacting with people in the world.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Local (New Zealand) and International students are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a postgraduate research degree program in the field of Health, Sport & Human Performance at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be interested in one of the given projects such as Enhancing Coach Learning and Development Systems in Disability Sport and Athlete Welfare in Parasport.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants need to take admission in a postgraduate research degree program at the university. And then, they can complete the submission for the grant through the online application section.
- Supporting Documents: Verified copies of academic transcripts from any tertiary institution, submission of two references, personal statement, and a project the student is applying for should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: A bachelor’s degree is highly recommendable.
- Language Requirement: If you are from a non-English language background, they have to show your English language excellence by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: A stipend of up to $22,000 per annum with domestic tuition fees for up to three years will be provided by the educational award.