Saint Joseph’s University is delighted to announce the SJU Theatre Company Scholarships. The grant is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The educational program is designed for both domestic and international claimants who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Great opportunity for the US and international scholars with financial support for undergraduate study.
User Review( votes)
Saint Joseph’s University is a private Jesuit university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It offers more than 60 undergraduate majors, 53 graduate programs, 28 study-abroad programs, 12 special-study options, a co-op program, and a joint degree program.
Why study at Saint Joseph’s University? The university provides students with the best career opportunities to learn academic skills, transparency, self-discipline, decision-making, and tools to help them achieve their academic objectives.
Application Deadline: February 1
- University or Organization: Saint Joseph’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for these funding opportunities, applicants must have an outstanding academic and achievement records.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this grant, aspirants are required to apply for the undergraduate degree coursework at Saint Joseph’s University. After that, applicants can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Two letters of recommendation from outside your immediate family
- One letter assessing your academic ability
- One letter attesting to after-school involvement
- Homeschool transcript
- Standardized test scores (ACT or SAT)
- Course outlines or syllabi
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a high school diploma or recognized equivalent for admission to Saint Joseph’s University.
- Language Requirement: Claimants need to meet the English language requirements for the program.
Benefits: Saint Joseph’s University will provide the educational fund to the successful candidates for the academic year 2021/2022.