Tsinghua-Berkeley Shenzhen Institute is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its PhD international awards in the USA. All the interested international students can apply for this wonderful programme.
This wonderful programme is open to motivated students who want to commence a PhD degree programme at Tsinghua-Berkeley Shenzhen Institute. The programme aims to help and support students by providing education funding.
Excellent programme to fulfil your educational dreams with an award of 30,000.
User Review( votes)
Tsinghua–UC Berkeley Shenzhen Institute is an institute which was established in Shenzhen in 2014. The purpose of the establishment of the institute is seeking to develop a research program that will enable the sort of complex, multidisciplinary collaborations necessary to successfully confront societal and economic challenges that will be faced in China and California, as well as those on a worldwide scale.
Why study at the Tsinghua-Berkeley Shenzhen Institute? The institute focuses on excellence in research and education and is well-positioned to meet the diverse problems of the time.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Tsinghua-Berkeley Shenzhen Institute
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 30,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be enrolling for this programme and hold an official academic transcript and degree from all universities attended.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this opportunity, aspirants are suggested to take admission in a PhD degree program at the Tsinghua-Berkeley Shenzhen Institute.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should provide the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The Tsinghua-Berkeley Shenzhen Institute will provide an award of 30,000 to all the outstanding international students.