Sri Lanka – Canada Scholarship Foundation is offering scholarships to financially disadvantaged students in Sri Lanka, who continually demonstrate academic excellence.
The main purpose of this program is to provide an advanced education by giving financial support and educational material to brilliant students in Sri Lanka, who are studying in grades 12 and 13.
Lucky chance for Sri Lankan students
User Review( votes)
Established in 1998, Sri Lanka – Canada Scholarship Foundation provides educational support to the students. The donation of this foundation goes directly to the students. All advertising costs and other miscellaneous costs are paid by other general donations from supporters of the Foundation.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives a great opportunity for those candidates, who have financial disadvantages in their career path. It offers a helping hand for candidates in finding their way of a future career.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Sri Lanka
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Higher Secondary School
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, applicants must be a high school student, who has passed the most recent GCE (O/L) examination with a minimum of seven (7) A’s and currently studying for their GCE (Advanced Level) examination.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For gaining this education award, candidates must have to take admission in their GCE level at any Sri Lankan school. After bring enroll, aspirants can complete the award application form and send it to Sri Lankan Coordinator, Sri Lanka – Canada Scholarship Foundation P O Box: 1163, Colombo.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers need to attach GCE (O/L) examination results certified by the school principal and a certification from the Grama Officer attesting to the suitability of the student for financial support. It should be based on the economic standing of the family.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants need to have GCE (O/L) examination certificate with a minimum of seven (7) A’s.
- Language Requirement: All claimants are required to provide a certificate of English language proficiency.
The total financial commitment for this grant is $360 Canadian dollars (CAD). It will be paid in two annual donations of $180 CAD or in one donation of $360 CAD.