Having a desire to pursue your career with an education award? Good News! Nawaloka College of Higher Studies is pleased to provide the NCHS Academic Excellence funding for brilliant students.
The purpose of this fund is to recognize students with outstanding academic achievements and help them successfully complete the Swinburne pathway programs – Foundation Year and diploma.
Excellent opportunity for students
User Review( votes)
Nawaloka College of Higher Studies (NCHS) is a highly reputed diversified international education hub of Asia. It is best known for spearheading the private healthcare sector in Sri Lanka. It plays a central role in making Sri Lanka an IEH of Asia.
Why at Nawaloka College of Higher Studies? While studying here, candidates can get the best in higher education and ensure international standards of delivery and learning experience. It provides with world-class education qualifications in collaboration with prestigious universities across the world.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Sri Lanka and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Foundation Year and diploma
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have to maintain an average final mark of 70% or higher for all Semester 1 subjects in order to be eligible to continue receiving the program for the second Semester. They need to apply for the first Semester of full-time study at NCHS.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying, seekers are recommended to take admission in Foundation Year and diploma at NCHS. After being enrolled at NCHS, applicants can submit the award application form to [email protected] or Nawaloka College of Higher Studies, No 546 / 3, Galle Road, Colombo 03 Sri Lanka.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are prerequisite to submit the certified copies of exam results from previous courses of study, E.g. O/Level, A/Level, equivalent studies at another educational institution, evidence of extra-curricular activities and E.g. certificates with the application form.
- Admission Requirements: For taking acceptance of admission, claimants need to have their previous degree certificates.
- Language Requirement: All claimants must provide evidence of English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission.
The grant will be based on individual excellence with a series ranging from 25% to 100% are awarded for each intake to follow any of the Swinburne pathways offered at NCHS.