The School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures is granting the Excellence International Scholarship at University College Cork. The grant is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
This educational award is open for EU and non-EU students who want to pursue a taught master‡s degree program at the university in Ireland.
Get financial assistance and complete your master‡s degree in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1845, the University College Cork is a world-class university, blends a rich heritage of teaching, science and scholarship. UCC offers an extensive range of highly ranked undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Why study at the University College Cork? UCC provides excellent placement opportunities both during and after your studies. They help students achieve their goals and accomplish their dreams to study abroad in top study destinations.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
- University: University College Cork
- Department: The School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures
- Course Level: Taught Masters
- Awards: Fee waiver of EU Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for EU and non-EU students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available to pursue a masters program in one of the Taught Masters Programmes available in our School (MA in Asian Studies, MA in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MATCSOL), MA in Global Cultures and Languages, MA in Translation Studies and the MA in Applied Linguistics).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- You must have already applied for a Taught Masters Programme in the School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures at University College Cork to be eligible for this application .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, students must only have to take admission in a taught master‡s degree at the university. After that, applicants must complete the application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should ask a recent lecturer/academic advisor/supervisor to send an academic reference separately, using the Scholarship Referee Report form.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university. The completed application form and supporting documentation must email to [email protected]
- Language Requirement: If the applicant‡s first language is not English, they will have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
The University College Cork will provide a fee waiver of EU Fees to the high achieving candidate.