If you are worried thinking about your international tuition fee, then here is the solution to your problem. The School of Management is presenting Future Leaders Postgraduate international awards at University of Bristol.
There are ten funding opportunities available for international candidates to study taught postgraduate degree program at the School of Management.
Nice opportunity for international students.
User Review( vote)
The University of Bristol is an English-based academic university established in 1876 by the merger of the Merchant Venturers’ School and Bristol University College. It offers both undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in many fields.
Why study at the University of Bristol? The university teachers and researchers change lives, expand minds and help current, and future leaders understand power and responsibility.
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: School of Management
- Course Level: Taught Postgraduate
- Awards: £5,000
- Number of Awards: Ten
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters programmes ( MSc Business Analytics, MSc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management, and MSc Human Resource Management and the Future of Work)
- Eligibility Criteria: Please fulfil the following requirements to see whether you are eligible for not:
- Must be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Must have applied to start one of the qualifying management MSc programmes in September 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for an award, you must take admission in the postgraduate degree program at this university. After that, you will be able to use this online application form.
- Supporting Documents: As a part of the admission application, applicants might be asked to submit all the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Requirements associated with admission vary from one course to another. You can get detailed information from here.
- Language Requirement: At the University of Bristol, various programs require different levels of English language skills. Find out more information by clicking here.
The University of Bristol will award ten scholarships worth £5,000 each. Only successful candidates who fulfil all the requirements will get this award.
- Round one deadline: 10 am (UK time) 29 March 2021.
- Round two deadline: 10 am (UK time) 14 June 2021.