The University of Warwick is offering up to three School of Life Sciences (SLS) Excellence Scholarships for Home, EU, and international students. The funding program is available for the session 2022/2023.
The award is designed for students from all over the world who want to want to pursue a masters program at the University of Warwick in the United kingdom. Scholarships will be awarded as a 50% reduction of course fees.
Nice offer for students to receive an educational fund as a 50% reduction of course fees.
User Review( votes)
The University of Warwick is a public research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education. It is committed to being able to ensure as many academically outstanding students as possible from around the world are able to study here.
Applications will be considered on two occasions. The two deadlines are 8 February 2022 and 1 June 2022.
- University: University of Warwick
- Course Level: MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the School of Life Sciences.
- Scholarship Award: Up to three School of Life Sciences (SLS) Excellence Scholarships will be awarded as a 50% reduction of course fees.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to three
- Nationality: Home, EU, and international students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Before applying, applicants should have an offer to study on a School of Life Sciences full-time MSc course starting October 2022.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track record, typically the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree. The Scholarship Review Panel will assess both academic achievement and the supporting statement when awarding.
- For conditional offer holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving any language requirements and the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- SLS Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. Students with other partial funding may be considered. Recipients should inform Dr Charlotte Moonan ([email protected]) if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- Applications for SLS Excellence Scholarships are welcome from home, EU and international students.
- SLS Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only.
- SLS Excellence Scholarships will be awarded across all Life Sciences full-time MSc Programmes to maximize nationality and gender diversity.
- Scholarship recipients will be asked to carry out some ambassadorial duties for the School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants must take admission in a masters degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can apply through the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Please write a statement to support your scholarship application. Your statement must be no more than 400 words long.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have an excellent academic track record, typically the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree. The Scholarship Review Panel will assess both academic achievement and the supporting statement when awarding.
- Language Requirement: English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The University of Warwick offers up to three School of Life Sciences (SLS) Excellence Scholarships. It will be awarded as a 50% reduction of course fees.