To bring greater support and funding to help financially helpless students, Southeastern Louisiana University has announced the Out-of-State Fee Waiver Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This funding opportunity is open to applications from out-of-state new beginning freshmen and undergraduate transfer applicants for non-resident programmes at SLU. Students with a high GPA and required ACT or SAT scores will be considered. The winner will be award tuition fee waivers.
User Review( votes)
Southeastern Louisiana University is a public university in Hammond, Louisiana ranked 93rd in Regional Universities South. SLU serves as a catalyst to transform lives by uniting generosity and vision, one relationship at a time.
Why choose Southeastern Louisiana University? SLU is the state’s third-largest public university and focuses its efforts on harnessing the value from strong external relationships in order to bring greater support and funding for the advancement of the University and its students.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: Southeastern Louisiana University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All out-of-state home country students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to pursue a non-resident undergraduate programme taught at SLU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants shall have an ACT composite score of 21 (or an equivalent SAT score).
- The applicants must have a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.25 or higher.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university portal and apply to their choice of UG programme. Out-of-state students that meet the eligibility criteria of the grant will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Immunization records
- High school transcripts
- Financial statement of support
- Admission Requirements: You have graduated high school (secondary school) and have never attended school beyond that. The students must have completed a recognized secondary school program with a minimum Grade Point Average of 2.35. ACT or SAT scores must also be provided.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit TOEFL or IELTS test scores if they have not studied in the U.S.
- TOEFL – 550 paper-based
- TOEFL – 80 internet-based
- TOEFL – 7.9 IB
- IELTS – 6.5 overall band
- Duolingo – 100
The selected students will be extended a tuition fee waiver to support the cost of a non-resident undergraduate programme at SLU.