Maastricht University is providing the PhD Positions in Development and Evaluation of Practical Tools to Promote the Reintegration of Employees with Dementia at the School for Mental Health and Neuroscience. Applications are accepted for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students with a relevant master’s degree can apply for this position to become a part of a unique project aimed at the development and evaluation of practical tools to promote the reintegration of employees with dementia. Selected students will be given a monthly salary of € 2,434.
User Review( votes)
The School for Mental Health and Neuroscience is a part of the Maastricht University which is a public research university ranking 127th in the latest edition of the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings. MN&NS is working towards a better future for the patients of today and tomorrow.
Why study at Maastricht University? The School for Mental Health and Neuroscience strives to advance the understanding of brain-behavior relationships by using an approach integrating various disciplines in neuro- and behavioral science, medicine, and the life sciences.
Application Deadline: 28th October 2021
- University or Organization: Maastricht University School for Mental Health and Neuroscience
- Department: Department of Psychiatry & Neuropsychology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: € 2,434
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
- Eligible Countries: Netherlands.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD positions at the Faculty of Health, Medicine, and Life Sciences of the School for Mental Health and Neuroscience of Maastricht University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a strong analytical ability, excellent organizational, coordinating and contact qualities, and like to work together in a team.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: General admission process must first be completed online via the student portal. Interested candidates are required to a written application including the supporting documents listed below to hrm-rw-vaca[email protected] to apply. Please be sure to mention vacancy no. – AT2021.365 in your application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide a motivation letter in Dutch, a CV, and contact details of two references.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree as a prerequisite for this position, preferably in Health Sciences, (Work) Psychology, or related studies. You are flexible, curious, skilled in writing scientific texts, you have strong analytical skills, excellent organisational, coordination and communication skills, and you enjoy working together in a team. Ideally you have a demonstrable affinity with dementia (at a young age) and/or work and health and you have experience with qualitative research.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are required to have a good command of the Dutch language, both orally and in writing.
The selected PhD candidates will be given a monthly salary of € 2,434 gross per month in the first year and up to € 3,111 per month in the 4th year, in accordance with the PhD salary.