Do you want to choose your next career move in Australia? Then, here is a perfect opportunity for you. SmartSat CRC The studentships are funded by the Australian Government for highly motivated aspirants.
Nice opportunity for international students to study in Australia
User Review( votes)
The SmartSat CRC is the largest space industry-research collaboration in Australia’s history. The CRC program is focused on developing advanced space technologies and space-related data to help the progress of new industries.
Why at SmartSat CRC? Why joining this organization, students will have plenty of amazing choices to upgrade your education. They will be able to study some of the most innovative subjects.
Application Deadline: Open
- Organization: SmartSat CRC
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD or Masters by Research
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Australian & International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD support will be awarded research programs in the following broad areas: Advanced Communications and IoT connectivity, Advanced Satellite Systems, Sensors and AI, Next Generation Earth Observation, Remote Sensing Analytics and Data Services, Space Cybersecurity Systems and Space Governance
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have a first-class honours degree or equivalent in a related discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be receiving this fund, candidates are requested to be enrolling in the PhD or Masters by Research. After that, applicants need to download the application form and send completed forms and supporting information via email to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants will need to have a First-Class Honours degree or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The bursary covers the following expenses:
- Professional development opportunities through conference series and networking events
- Access to industry training and mentoring programs
- Being part of an organization that links research and industry,
- Generous periods of placement with industry and end-user partners to enable both academic and industry-based research experience.