Singapore Management University is welcoming the high-performing deserving students to apply for the Hiew Yoon Khong and Lee Su Chin Award.
A fine option to get financial help to study in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2000, Singapore Management University is the third self-governing university in Singapore. It offers a wide range of graduate, undergraduate, and professional degree programs for international students.
Why at Singapore Management University? SMU is enhancing financial support and offering more new opportunities for applicants. It provides several job opportunities, assessments, advocacy and more for the students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $15,075
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Malaysian
- The prize can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is offerable for the undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: For applying, the candidates must have to complete the following criteria:
- Candidates must be enrolled in full-time undergraduate in any degree coursework,
- Students should be the citizen of Malaysia, not the Singapore permanent residents,
- Applicants must have good academic results (minimum cumulative GPA of 3.40).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the sponsorship, students need to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After getting enrolled, aspirants will automatically be assessed for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking admission, you need to check the entry requirement page of the university.
- Language Requirements: Students need to show any certificate of their English language proficiency.
Singapore Management University will give the award amount of $15,075 for each winning candidate. It covers study-related expenses.