If you are a citizen from Malaysia, then you have a fortuitous opportunity to apply for the Great Bursaries offered by the British Council. This program is giving a chance to study in one of nine reputed universities of the UK.
The award program is open for those brightest candidates who wish to study taught postgraduate courses in subjects including art and design, law, business, biosciences, IT and more at nine institutions of the UK.
The British Council works in over 100 nations and promoting a more comprehensive knowledge of the UK. It encourages cultural, scientific, technological, skills, qualifications, and educational understanding of talented students.
Why should you apply to this program? With this opportunity, students can increase a broad range of skills and grow in confidence or practical advice and support. They can get the destination for career, leadership, and volunteer opportunities specific to their education and professional goals.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: The British Council
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate courses
- Award: £100,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Malaysian
- The prize can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available for taught postgraduate courses in subjects including art and design, law, business, biosciences, IT and more at nine institutions across the UK.
- Admissible Criteria: For applying, the candidates must have to complete the following criteria:
- Students must have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a taught postgraduate program
- Candidates should have an offer from one of the participating UK universities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying this needful bursary, students are mandatory to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at these nine universities. After taking affirmation, you will automatically be considered for the grant.
- University of Bristol
- University of Cambridge
- Durham University
- University of Kent
- University of Leeds
- University of Manchester
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Staffordshire University
- Ulster University
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, Malaysian passport, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates need to hold their previous degree certificates. When candidates apply for admission, they need to check all entry requirements before entering their chosen university.
- Language Requirements: Applicant needs to prove their English language level by submitting a satisfactory result of English language proficiency.
The awards will be provided in the following manner:
- University of Bristol: £10,000
- University of Cambridge: £20,000
- Durham University: £10,000
- University of Kent: £10,000
- University of Leeds: £10,000
- The University of Manchester: £10,000
- Sheffield Hallam University: £10,000
- Staffordshire University: £10,000
- Ulster University: £10,000