Applicants are being invited for a beneficial Science & Technology Undergraduate Asian Scholarships at Singapore Management University. The studentships are open to the students of Asian countries.
This educational award is accessible for the outstanding students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree and want to fulfil their educational dreams at the University. The funding programme is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
Wonderful opportunity to study in Singapore.
User Review( vote)
Singapore Management University was established in 2000 and is Singapore’s third self-governing University. It provides different degree programmes in an exceptionally versatile mode for international students. It offers a wide variety of degree programmes.
Why would you like to study at Singapore Management University? The universities help students learn both theoretical and practical skills in all fields of study. It also offers cures, tests, activism and further networking, career openings and education materials for students.
Application Deadline: March 19, 2021
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Asian countries students
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Asian countries: including Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, New Zealand, Pakistan, the Philippines, Russia, Thailand and Vietnam) are eligible to apply, (excluding Singapore citizens).
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in Bachelor of Science
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a full-time SMU first-year undergraduate student.
- Must give outstanding academic results and demonstrates leadership and communications skills.
- Must have a good record of co-curricular activity and community service involvement and good character record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Must have to take admission in Undergraduate Degree Programme at the University. There is no separate application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit: Personal statement Include a CV, Personal Identification Documents, Transcript from each University attended.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the Singapore Management University applicants must check the entry requirement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The Singapore Management University will provide an educational fund to the students who want to pursue the SMU Bachelor of Science (Information Systems) programme.