Excellent candidates are welcome to become a part of the Stafford Wulff International Scholarships in Paramedic Science offered by the Flinders University. This funding programme is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The University of Flinders was named after British navigator Matthew Flinders, who in the early 19th century explored and studied southern Australia’s coastline. It was established in 1966 in South Australia, and also known as a public research university.
Why study at Flinders University? Flinders offers applicants a variety of academic and social experience on a diverse campus in Australia. It has over 24,000 applicants from more than 90 countries. It also provides a supportive environment that allows their students to communicate easily with academic staff.
Application Deadline: March 10, 2021
- University or Organization: Flinders University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in Bachelor of Paramedic Science at the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be commencing the first year of the Bachelor of Paramedic Science.
- Must be enrolled full-time at Flinders University.
- Must receive a means-tested Commonwealth Income Support payment or be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
- Must not receive any other scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Flinders University. After that, applicants have to apply online for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit a CV, a copy of passport, and an academic transcript of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
The Flinders University will provide awards of the value of $500. Two scholarships will be available per year while the time of funding. Payment will be made in a single installment after the census date of the first semester of study.