Grab the mind-blowing opportunity by applying for the International Postgraduate program at SOAS University of London. This is a well-tailored scheme presented to support the master-level education of new Indian students at the university.
The grant is worth £3,000 and will be awarded to talented and inspiring students with outstanding academic performance in the United Kingdom.
Great offer for Indian Students
User Review( votes)
SOAS University of London was officially opened in 1916, and current is known as the world’s leading institution for the study of Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. It is situated in the heart of London, England as a distinctive, inclusive and forward-looking university.
Why study at SOAS University of London? SOAS University is a remarkable institution for higher education. Every year, it welcomes bright, and high-achieving students from around the world to study here regardless of their background, colour, and nationality.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: SOAS University of London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £3,000
- Number of Awards: 15
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in Anthropology and Sociology, ArtsChina and Inner Asia, Cultural, Literary and Postcolonial Studies, Development Studies, Economics, Film Studies, Financial and Management Studies, Gender Studies, History, History of Art and Archaeology, International Studies and Diplomacy, Japan and Korea, Law, Linguistics, Media Studies, Music, Near and the Middle East, Politics and International Studies, Religions and Philosophies, South Asia, South-East Asia, Taiwan Studies, Translation Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: Don’t forget to take a look at the following eligibility criteria:
- Have an offer to study a Full-Time Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September 2021
- An overseas fee-paying student who is a national of India
- Applicants must have minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Only after applying for a postgraduate degree program at the university, you will get access to the online application form of scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled in a postgraduate degree program, you need to have a first or good second class honours bachelor’s degree from a UK university, or equivalent, in a subject appropriate to that of the program to be followed.
- Language Requirement: University accepts the following certificates as proof of English language ability: Duolingo, IELTS Academic, PTE Academic, and TOEFL IBT.
All the eligible candidates will win £3,000. This amount will support them to cover their expenses related to the study.