Applicants are invited to apply for the PhD International Scholarship in History of Nordic Civil Society funded by the Copenhagen Business School and the University of Oslo. The program is open to students from all around the world.
The funding assists motivated students who want to undertake PhD degree program with a focus on the history of civil society in the Nordic countries.
Nice offer for international students in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1917, Copenhagen Business School is considered one of the most prestigious business schools located in Denmark. It has more than 20,000 students, 2,000 employees, and offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs
Why at this Copenhagen Business School? At CBS, aspirants will get a variety of facilities and events to show their talent in diverse fields. Their professors will make sure that the candidate does well in the chosen field and maintaining a great personality.
Application Deadline: June 8, 2020
- University or Organization: Copenhagen Business School
- Department: Department of Management, Politics, and Philosophy
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in the History of Nordic Civil Society.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Should have received basic training at the Master’s level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process).
- An educational background in the social sciences or humanities is necessary.
- Must have successfully completed the Master’s degree before commencing PhD at CBS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , participants need to take admission in a PhD program at the school. After taking admission, all applicants must apply via online through the electronic recruitment system.
- Supporting Documents: Application must include a project description, copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level, CV, a list of papers and publications (if applicable), one copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis),
- Admission Requirements: Students must have an educational background in the social sciences or humanities.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The award includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 27.363 up to DKK 33.045 depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totalling 17,1 % of the base salary.