Spend less time worrying about finances and focus on your education. SOAS University of London is offering applications for International Postgraduate Scholarship.
The 2023 program is designed to award new entering students considering postgraduate study courses with outstanding academic performance. Applicants from North America, Central America, or South America are eligible.
Nice offer to study in the UK’s one of the best universities.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1916, SOAS University of London is among Europe’s leading higher education providers specializing in studying Asia, Africa, and the Near and Middle East. SOAS is divided into three faculties which offer 350 bachelor’s degree combinations, over 100 one-year master’s degrees, and PhD programs in all 19 departments.
Why study at SOAS University of London? SOAS (School of Oriental and African Studies), the University of London, inspires the next generation to develop ideas for a fairer world. It is dedicated to studying the languages, cultures, and societies of Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2023.
- University or Organization: SOAS University of London
- Department: All
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000 (fee waiver)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: North and South American
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: North America, Central America, or South America
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for the postgraduate study course.
- Admissible Criteria: To be suitable, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have applied for a Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September (the scholarship selection panel will only be able to award a scholarship to those applicants who have received an offer by 31 May)
- Classified as an Overseas fee-paying student from North America, Central America, or South America
- Minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Apply for the International Postgraduate Scholarship via the online form. You should save a copy of your application form for your records.
- Supporting Documents: Online Scholarship Form must be submitted with a supporting statement. Applicants are required to submit all the following:
- Supporting statements: statement should be around 1000 words in length
- Evidence of language requirements
- CV or resume
- Transcript and degree certificate
- Admission Requirements: Academic merit with a minimum of a 2:1 degree or international equivalence and a 500-word supporting statement.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants must be able to show that their English is of a high enough standard to successfully engage with and complete their course at SOAS.
Successful applicants with an offer to study at SOAS will receive a £5,000 fee waiver.