The Alphawood Foundation is pleased to announce the Paul Webley Alphawood Scholarships for UK/EU or overseas students in the UK.
The aim of The grant is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
A fine program for candidates in the UK.
User Review( votes)
SOAS, University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the University of London. Founded in 1916, it is regarded as one of the leading universities in Europe.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue masters degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered for full-time MA Human Rights Law, Full-time LLM Human Rights, Conflict and Justice and LLM in Law and Gender.
- Award: The Paul Webley Alphawood support will cover tuition fees.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Must possess a good honours degree, preferably first-class, from a UK institution or overseas equivalent.
- Open to applicants paying fees at the UK/EU or overseas rate
- Candidates undertaking the MA in Human Rights Law must demonstrate how they will specialise in the promotion and protection of the rights of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender persons under the law
- Candidates undertaking the LLM in Human Rights, Conflict and Justice must demonstrate how they will specialise in the promotion and protection of the rights of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender persons under the law.
- Applicants must have an offer of admission to pursue one of the eligible full-time master’s programmes at SOAS
Nationality: UK/EU or overseas students are eligible to apply for this application .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, you can complete the online application form.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must possess a good honours degree, preferably first-class, from a UK institution or overseas equivalent.
- English language Requirements: Applicants must meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS as soon as possible but no later than 1 June 2019. If your offer is conditional on English, please arrange your English test and ensure you meet the English requirements as soon as possible.
Application Deadline: Applications will open on January 23, 2020, and closes on February 20, 2020