Applications are invited for University of Tampere Scholarships Programme. These opportunities are available for pursuing international master’s degree programme.
The University of Tampere Scholarships Programme is intended for students who are required to pay tuition fees in Master’s degree programmes offered in English will be implemented as of autumn 2018.
User Review( votes)
The University of Tampere (UTA) is a culturally-committed higher education institution with the social mission of educating visionaries who understand the world and change it. With its nine schools and some 15,000 degree students, UTA is one of the largest and most popular universities in Finland.
An applicant must have a completed university level Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of the desired programme or in a closely related subject.
- Application deadline: January 17, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing international master’s degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Award: The University of Tampere tuition fee programme cover either 100% or 50% of the tuition fees in a two-year Master’s degree programme.
- Nationality: Non-EU/EEA citizens can apply for University of Tampere Scholarships Programme
- Number of Awards: A substantial number of financial aid positions will be available
- The award can be taken in Finland
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EEA citizens can apply for University of Tampere Scholarships Programme
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have previous year degree.
- English Language Requirements: University accepts the following tests as a proof of a good command of English:
- TOEFL, Test of English as a Foreign Language; 90/Internet-based, 575/paper-based Note: scores from “TOEFL ITP/institutional testing programme” are not accepted.
- IELTS (Academic), International English Language Testing System; 6.5 with no individual score below 5.5
- PTE (Academic), Pearson’s Test of Academic English; 62
- Applicants can apply through online processor.
How to Apply:
- The application to the University of Tampere is done through an electronic portal. The application forms are available in the national Studyinfo.fi portal and also accessible on the programme webpages during the application time. All applications are preprocessed by University Admissions Finland (UAF). The online application form includes a CV and a motivation letter.