Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Social Assistance Scholarship at Centro Universitário FEI.
A wonderful chance for students to get benefited in Brazil.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1941, Centro Universitário da FEI is a higher education facility in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil. It offers undergraduate degrees in engineering, business administration, and computer sciences as well as master’s degrees in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and administration.
Why study at Centro Universitário FEI? They encourage the development of teaching and academic projects by students and professors, offering support and high-quality infrastructure.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Centro Universitário FEI
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% and 100% scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Brazil students
- The award can be taken in Brazil
- Eligible Countries: Brazil
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Brazilian
- Applicants have to register in the undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, students have to register in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After being registered, applicants can win the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Attach certified copies of academic transcripts, birth certificate, national foreigner registry (rne) of the student, taxpayer registry (cpf) of the student, passport identification page, certificate of studies equivalence.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have passed the institution’s entrance exam.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have a good command on Brazilian and English language.
Benefits: Centro Universitário FEI will provide the amount of 50% and 100% funding for winning candidates.