The University of Salford is now supporting academically talented students who demonstrate the right aptitude and attitude to be caring nurses, through its Nurse and Midwife Scholarship.
With the award of £10,000, this scheme will benefit all those prospective international students undertaking the nursing and midwifery programme at the university.
This is a mind blowing program through which you can gain higher education at affordable cost at University of Salford.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1967, the University of Salford is committed to the best standards of education and service. It was officially established as Royal Technical Institute in 1896. It was one of the first universities to offer a sandwich degree and a year-long work placement. From pharmaceutical to production, its courses are available in various fields.
Why study at the University of Salford? The institution is loaded with a variety of facilities such as pathways, parking areas, green and sports spaces, and other administrative services. The atmosphere of the university is lovely and friendly and the teachers are very supportive and dedicated to assisting students to achieve their educational dream.
Application Deadline: July 26, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Salford
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Overseas
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is awarded in the following courses:
- BSc Nursing Studies
- MA Nursing
- MSc Nursing
- MSc Midwifery
- Eligibility Criteria: To receive consideration, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have received an offer to study in an applicable course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to make a separate application for this scholarship. All the applicants will automatically be selected for this programme after enrolling in an approved course.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be required to submit the following documents together with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: If you are non-native English users, then you will have to provide proof of your proficiency in English. The university requires:
- For undergraduate courses, we require IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent
- For postgraduate courses, we require IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent.
This scholarship is valued at £10,000. The award will be provided to all successful students in the form of a tuition fee waiver. This amount will be deducted from the tuition fee upon enrolling in an applicable course.