The WU Executive Academy is supporting high potential students reaching their educational and career goals by offering the Social Impact Scholarships.
The programme aims to support overseas students who are going to take part in the master’s degree programme.
User Review( votes)
The WU Executive Academy is a division of the Vienna University of Economics and Business, which has been dubbed Europe’s leading business school. It has a stellar reputation as a provider of executive education with over a century of expertise.
Why study at WU Executive Academy? WU Executive Academy’s programs equip students with the skills and information they need to face today’s business problems. This academy provides you with the tools and knowledge you’ll need to meet the difficulties of today’s corporate environment.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2021
- University or Organization: WU Executive Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to 25% of the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Professional Master Social Innovation & Management
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All applicants for the Professional Master Social Innovation & Management
- Aspirants must be an international citizen
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, candidates must fill the university’s application form to be admitted to the master’s degree program at the academy.
- Supporting Documents: A proof of salary must be provided upon request (payslip, income statement, or confirmation from the company). If you have to cope with extraordinary financial burdens
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Diploma, bachelor degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Leadership experience
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English or German language.
WU Executive Academy will provide the 25% of the tuition fee for students in Austria.