Students who need financial aid to gain higher education in sociology should not miss the chance to apply for the Sociology Scholarship. The program is organized by the University of Surrey.
This scholarship is up to £3,000 and will be granted on a competitive basis to self-funding students starting postgraduate taught sociology course at the university.
User Review( votes)
The University of Surrey is a comprehensive community of creative and passionate people. It is a research-intensive higher education institution educating students since 1966. It is situated in a unique and beautiful location of Guildford, England.
Why at the University of Surrey? With well-qualified lecturers, dedicated staff and advanced facilities, the university are providing life-changing education and research. Its practice-based teaching has been empowering the young generation to achieve academic and personal success.
Application Deadline: June 26, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK/EU student
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Uk and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This scholarship is available for the following courses:
- Social Research Methods MSc
- Criminology MSc
- Criminology (Cybercrime and Cybersecurity) MSc
- Criminology (Corporate Crime and Corporate Responsibility) MSc
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a self-funded UK/EU student with an IELTS score of 7.0 overall with 6.0 in each element
- Must have applied to study an applicable course before June 26 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants will be considered for this application automatically upon applying for an applicable course given above—no need to apply separately.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be selected for a postgraduate taught course at the university, you must achieve at least an undergraduate degree. You must have achieved 55% or 60% in the final two years of your undergraduate study, depending on the institution you have completed your degree.
- Language Requirement: Having an IELTS score of 7.0 overall with 6.0 in each element is the minimum level of English language ability that is acceptable for a postgraduate course.
All the deserving candidates will win £3,000 award amount. With this amount, students can pay their expenses associated with education.