Duke Kunshan University is inviting students to apply for a fantastic funding program called Blair Sheppard Leadership Scholarship.
The award intends to help international scholars who strive for professional development and want to be future leaders of the business world.
Nice chance to get benefited in China.
User Review( vote)
Duke Kunshan University has been dedicated to enabling students from across the world to lead purposeful and productive lives. It is a liberal arts university located in the city of Kunshan in China. The university is internationally known for its high quality and innovative academic programs.
Why at Duke Kunshan University? The institution is one of the leading universities in China. By studying here, you can build your knowledge, cultivate your skills and experience the student life in China.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Duke Kunshan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Full to partial tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Developing country students
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Management Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this program, you need to meet all the requirements:
- Applicants must meet all admissions requirements
- Students from developing countries are preferred
- Students demonstrating financial need are preferred
- Women are preferred.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applying for this application separately is not required as all the aspirants will be considered for this program after admitting successfully into the MMS degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in this program, candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Language Requirement: All applicants who are not native English speakers are advised to provide language evaluation test scores with their application materials.
Benefits: This support will be applied to cover full to partial tuition for the MMS program.