Take part in research group activities and develop your skills further with the help of the International Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Social Work offered by Sodertorn University for the scholastic year 2023-2024.
This research fellowship is funded by the Foundation for Baltic and East European Studies and can be applied for by both international and home country national students. The applicants must have a PhD qualification in a relevant field, English language proficiency, and personal skills to be considered. Appointed candidates will be offered full-time employment for a year.
Wonderful chance for Indonesian students to study in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1996, Sodertorn University is a public university college situated in Flemingsberg in Huddinge Municipality, in Stockholm County, Sweden. Ranking 21st nationwide, this university has a thriving, urban, and international academic environment that is characterized by the closeness between teachers and students found at small.
Why choose to study at Sodertorn University? Sodertorn University is governed by legislation and the decisions made by the Swedish Government and Riksdag. It is striving to be a university that contributes to sustainable societal development through research, education, and critical reflection on contemporary challenges.
Application Deadline: Applications can be submitted latest by 3rd April, 2023
- University or Organization: Sodertorn University
- Department: School of Social Sciences
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Home country national students and overseas students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for the postdoctoral position in the School of Social Sciences at Sodertorn University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have the required doctoral degree qualification.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates interested to apply for this postdoctoral position must fill out an online application form for the same.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An application letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Degree certificates and certificates
- Dissertation at third-cycle level
- A research plan (project plan) of between 1500 and 3000 words (excl references)
- Two references, with contact details
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a doctoral degree in Social Science or a qualification from abroad that is equivalent to a doctoral degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must be able to communicate both verbally and in writing in English.
The candidates selected by Soderton University can expect to receive full-time employment with a salary for up to 24 months.